by Lauren Ballas – LEED AP
There are some new products out there right now that are Eye Candy to Designers! The amount of detail that is put into each product deserves its own space to shine. I am going to take a few of those products and pull them together to compliment each other and the hallway. Here it goes…
1. Dechirer by Mutina an unglazed porcelain stoneware.
2. A hand carved Map of Paris by Designer Deborah Moss – MossandLam
3. Brownlip Oyster & Swarovski Crystal Chandelier by Gwen Carlton – Design Lush
4. Opium wool and silk rug by Rug Art
5. Hallo Daybed with Canopy by Kannoa
Want to pull together some of your favorite things?
Luxury for the Home can assist you all the way from the process making to the final design implementation!
Call for an appointment 281-701-2461.